Friday 12 October 2012

♥ Unforgettable memories ♥


How i wish i could turn back time so that i can stay younger....hahhaha(perasan).....I truly miss my primary and secondary school time...It's such a memorable stories me with my friends.... Knowing them is a blessing from above. We're all know each other since we are in standard 2 till we are graduated....

But, once we are done our SPM exam all were missing...Dunno where everyone going...(hahaha...besala dah besar panjang semua kan...:P)....Until one day i found out some of them were get married and got child..They have their own life now!!!That's mean that i should be happy for them as well...;) and now, i should be thanking GOD for nowadays technology. (Facebook, twitter, wassapp, viber,and etc...) its all free.....everyone can enjoy it...:P One by one of my old friend i met on FB(Jejak Kasih la konon)...wow!!!Best kan, can met with our BFF yang dah lama menghilang......(NELLY, AYU, HERLINA,JANE,KASMAWATI,PANG ASRINA, SHANTY, NURUL HUDA) they are all my besties since we are in standard one till today....Really miss you guys so very much....Hopefully we can arrange a "REUNION" party so that all of us can gather together..ermmm(tapi bila erk?)hahaha.....hopefully soon la kan...

Sya nak share gamabr gambar waktu kami kami ne masih muda ....hahhaha(get this pics from Shanty)
♥ My standard 4 class group pic..huh....comel comel kan...♥

here i presented my BFF ....the 2 chinese girl not in tittle of BFF la...(jahat kan)hahahah....
tu jer 2 keping gambar yang my friend sempoat upload dalam FB...yang others belum lagi...but, i will upload it once she dah upload kat FB ye...:)


yang ne pic aku ngan my BFF time kitaorang kat secondary school...not everyone inside this pic, but still they are the best...;)....

* I am thanking GOD for sending them in my life. Im so grateful  knowing them. THey are all lovely..Wish our friend ship will be bless till the END...

LOVE YA GUYS SO VERY MUCH....



No comments:

Post a Comment